Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Meanwhile...

All this posting on old news. Here's what's going on present day.

Last week of lectures! I had my last lecture today. =( I tried to do a lot of video recording today. I'm gonna attempt to make a video titled "A Day in the Life of Joy in Ghana." Unfortunately, i can't load or save ANYTHING else onto my laptop because for some reason, my hardrive is completely full already. It doesn't make any sense because my docs, music, and pics don't meet the max capacity. I have no idea what's taking up so much space. it's driving me insane.

So if you guys want to see anymore recent pictures of what i've been up to, you gotta tell me how I can get hardrive space back. =P It's a plea for help.

Well, on with my week. I'm studying a lot more now since i have four final exams next week! (sorta caught me by surprise. but two of them are music classes. phew.)

1 comment: