Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's raining, it's pouring

I was at the front of Balme Library today, which I believe is the largest library in W. Africa. (It's even on the 5 GhCedi bill.) It's truly sad that I haven't been inside yet. I was so close today. I was waiting outside for my friend Jean to meet with me, and watched as the rain clouds loomed dangerously low overhead. I attempted to beat the rain by walking back to ISH (cause i didn't want to get stuck at the library for who knows how long. Although...it's probably what i need: to be forced to study by natural intimidation.) Alas, i didn't make it home in time and was completely drenched by the time I got back to ISH. When it rains, it really pours. But the good news is, the weather is much cooler now. =) Another good is the music man put away his speakers to avoid the rain, so now i can study in peace. The bad news is a mosquito war is coming once the rain stops.

I bought a carton of juice and a small piece of chocolate cake to prep me for a long study session. I'll certainly need it. One of my classes (my hardest one to be exact...) wasn't changed to P/NP like it was supposed to. I definitely haven't been preparing much for that class because I assumed it was p/np. SOOOO...now i have to cram a bunch of bills, constitutions, articles, and clauses, into this nearly-exploding brain of mine. Wish me luck.






Here's a picture from my room of all the laundry hanging outside getting drenched. Mine included.

No comments:

Post a Comment