Thursday, May 13, 2010

T-minus three days

Whirlwind fury! Glenda left yesterday. It was pretty heartbreaking seeing her off at the airport. Two more girls left today. It'll be my turn soon! I've already started packing. In the mean time...

I went to Reggae Night yesterday on the beach. I enjoyed it very much. It was very Berkeley, with the hippie Rastas, live reggae music, and peace and love. It was a super nice night out on the beach, complete with a cool breeze. Funny, one Ghanaian rasta came up to me and thought I would be cold saying "Oh! Sorry oo. You didn't bring somethin heavy." HAH...brotha. i'm from California. This is perfect weather for t-shirt and shorts. There was a beautiful lightening storm later on, forcing us all to go home. I could use some more beach before I go.

1 comment:

  1. aww, we'll be glad to see you back in the US! have a fun last couple of days over there. :)

    ReplyDelete